RFC Mandel United is expanding and is looking for a communications intern (m/f/o) to join the team!
If you are a sports (soccer) fanatic, have a passion for social media and want to learn in a sports environment, then this internship is for you!
You will work daily in close contact with professional players, the coaching staff and the management of the club. Your main mission will be to create quality content for passionate fans and followers!
The Communications Intern will play a role in all departmental activities, including:
– Content development for all of the club’s digital platforms
– Community management
– Website publishing
– Writing multiple pieces of communication
– Interface with other departments at Strive Football Group, the leading private owner and operator of soccer clubs and academies
– Have a vital role in match day communications, sharing the best of training and posting about the top backstage events linked to life at the club.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Soccer enthusiast
– Ability to travel and work weekends
– Excellent writing and communication skills in Dutch and French (English is a plus)
– Interest in sports marketing and sports business
– Broad experience with media and social media trends
– Excellent time management
– Basic training in Photoshop, WordPress and html editing
– Experience in writing sports texts
Could be a plus and highly recommended:
– Previous editorial experience
– Skills in photography
If you would like to join a growing and ambitious soccer club, please email [email protected]